4.28.2012

Maternity Photos with Razi Ink

Ben and I have the sweetest friend . . . she is also an amazing artist.  Check out her website, Razi Ink!  I just LOVE these birds . . .



In addition to her having awesome art work, she has an adorable bump!  We met up to take some maternity photos this week . . .


     

     

We went to one of my favorite places in Seattle, the Volunteer Park Conservatory.


I love the light and warm tones in the desert room . . .


We ended the adventure with a trip to Molly Moons ice cream . . .  a favorite!

       


- Kelsey


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Kelsey, these are really lovely. I usually take horrible photos and these are so nice! And thank you for the shout out to my website. So sweet. I had so much fun that day--and that ice cream was divine!!! BTW, your new blog style looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete