12.15.2011

Gift Wrap

I absolutely love wrapping gifts! It is one of my favorite parts of the holiday season. It always has been...

Every year I try to wrap my presents in a new and creative way.  This year we are using brown paper, Paper Source green polka dot paper and red striped twine with little white tags. I put gift cards in tiny chevron paper bags that we found at Impress. Ben found brown paper tape so we decided to use that instead of the clear stuff. It looks a lot better!

Pretty simple.



Here's some wrapping ideas that I'm admiring...

Letterpress on brown paper...


Brown paper, white string, and greens (reminds me a peace!)...


I usually don't go for patterned paper but this is darling...


This red and blue combo makes me think of cheery winter time...


Paper hearts and twine...


Crossword puzzle present...


Names on the wrapping paper...


Wrapping cookbooks in dish towels...


I love when people put time into the presentation of a gift. It makes the gift that much better!

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Love your wrapping! Super cute!

    --Kylee Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the adorable blue & red wrapping w/ the car/tree??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, I was admiring it from pinterest! It is so cute! It looks like you can order it from this Company: http://www.pleasedtomeet.de/product_info.php?language=en&info=p74_cars-set.html&&XTCsid=310b545e1688504d533a0f6284955b77

    ReplyDelete