8.07.2011

william joyce's new projects

We recently discovered that William Joyce is coming out with a few new books...
Nicholas St. North and the Battle of the Nightmare King and The Man in the Moon. We love his art work and storytelling so are thrilled to see that he is working on some new projects.
He's also coming out with some new movies (we loved Meet the Robinsons, also based off one of his books)! 

The Rise of the Guardians will be out in 2012.
And the next movie will be based off his book, The Leaf Men, coming out in 2013. Blue Sky Studios is doing this one.

2 comments:

  1. How did I not see your blog, Ben? Awesome possum. Now I'm following, my friend! Yee haw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!!! I just love your blog. Now I can pass on this info to my kids for more great books and stories. Thanks so much for stopping.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete